Monday, June 15, 2009

I LOVE YOU......!!!
















No matter what i do,
All i think,is you,
I just know that i luv you,
And in my life, i need you.....!!!

I cant expect myself without you,
I find my image in you,
I want to know the world with you,
I want to grow my dreams with you.....!!!

Hope u would hold my hand forever,
The day i'll make you cry,would come never,
I just love the way you look at me,
As the cold moon hiding behind a tree.....!!!

You dont know what you mean to me,
Wihtout you I am quite lonely,
That is why I am crazy about you,
In every breath I want to feel you.....!!!

I know some words need not be said,
But their absense makes me feel bad,
I dont expect much from you,
And all I can say is that:-
"I will always love you"......!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment