Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Helpless


Learning to cry to feel regret....
Counting on tears that I can shed....
Fighting to loose to feel the shames....
Trying to hide all my pains....!!!

Trembling in water to find its edges...
And searching ma life in empty pages....
Loosing my grip on every hold....
Standing in dark trying to be bold....!!!

Searching ur face in every crowd....
I find me helpless,m crying loud....
How could u go so far away....
So u can't listen to wat I pray....!!!

I don't know,where I was wrong....
You just went away,I waited for long....
You don't love me,that may be true....
But I dont need a reason,
And I will always love YOU......!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. nice poem wid loads of pain....
    wat happnd??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothin yaar...It was from somewhere deep in my heart....
    Well thanks a lot for your appreciation n paying time to through a look on it....!!!
    Thank you very much....!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. painful n a beautiful creation......
    u l surely get d one u thinking abt!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanx a lot Shubhi....
    I really hope it will come true one day.....!!!
    But seriously thanx for reading ma blog n commenting....
    I hope u will be in touch with it....!!!!

    ReplyDelete